The YES-DC board is looking for a candidate to support the board (student) and help YES-DC realize it’s ambitious goals for this year on promotion, growth and enhancing it’s network!
The Board consists of 6 young ambitious professionals, working in the energy field. Working as a close international team on a voluntary- with an average of 4 hours a week – on knowledge sharing by organizing interesting seminars or energy related topics for the YES-DC members.
YES-DC follows the current relevant developments on Energy; e.g. Big Data & Energy, Energy & Politics, Energy & Building sector. Moreover, with a professional network among the Ministries, Research centers, Cooperates, Consultancy firms, NGO’s and political circles, YES-DC has access to a broad range of speakers to invite for her seminars. Therefore this a good opportunity to enhance your network in the energy sector, enhance your – theoretical – energy knowledge, and be part of a fun group of professionals who are running the YES-DC board with a high level of energy and ambition.
– online growth, network enhancement, branding, support in organizing seminars and fieldtrip
– Student – Final Bachelor or Master in Energy or Sustainable/ Environmental Sciences.
– a min. of 4 hours a week available for YES-DC
– at least available for the next 8 months starting in August
– Like to work in an international team
– Hands on skills and a good comprehension of the English language.
Apply before the 15 of September 2017 with a short ( max 2 paragraphs) motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org